A woman’s hair is, arguably, the most important part of her look. Beautiful clothes and makeup can only go so far if hair is aging badly. Moving through the many stages of life from puberty to menopause, your hair will change as you age. But not as much as you might think and not the way you might think.
Stylist and trichologist Lisa Akbari tells women what happens to their hair, why it’s happening and what can be done about it to keep a beautiful head of hair for a lifetime. Tips in this book apply to all types and styles of hair and include:
- You don’t have to sit back and take it—how to proactively keep your hair beautiful
- How to control and care for graying hair
- How permanent is a permanent?, and other chemical questions
- Getting to the bottom of it all . . . how to have a scalp half its age
- Maintenance, loss prevention, and how to have younger hair in 7 weeks
And much more…