Myth: Men don’t have to care for their hair daily.
Daily Care Tips:
- Men need to shampoo their hair on an as needed basis, at least twice a week, following the Lisa Akbari Men Only Program.
- Hair is a dead substance but the scalp is very much alive, and it is very important to keep the scalp healthy, hydrated, and free of dirt and sweat.
- If working out daily, men must shampoo daily just like they shower daily.
- Shampooing at least twice a week is vital to healthy and a healthy scalp hair growth.
- Debris and sweat can clog hair follicles and damage your ability to obtain the fullness that you desire.
- Make sure your hair is staying hydrated with oils and moisturizers that are hair and scalp friendly and don’t clog the hair follicles.